What Is the Best Security Camera for Outside?
If you’ve ever had a package stolen from your porch or had a car broken into while parked in your driveway, there’s a good chance that the perpetrator was long gone before you even found out you had been victimized. There’s an even better chance that you’ll never know who committed the deed. If this sounds familiar, it might be time to invest in an outdoor security camera.
- WiFi only support 2.4Ghz.
- Public wifi or wifi extender are not supported.
- Use a high speed Micro SD card — class 10 or above.
- The image through a window is not as clear during the day and at night there is no image due to the IR lamp reflection.
- Place the waterproof camera & [cable adapter] outside worry-free. Only make the extend power cord and Ethernet cable through the wall hole, so you need just drill a 1.5cm small hole.